Monday, February 29, 2016

March Design Subscription Designs!

A GIANT thank you to all of those that have continued to subscribe with me and for those of you who are new this month! Happy day after Leap day - or even better - Happy Subscription Day! I have four different files available for my lovely subscribers this month. If you haven't signed up yet you are too late for the subscription for this month - BUT you can always sign up for next month! I promise to design my little heart out and to keep the quality up to my high standards! If you were interested in signing up here is the link.

Each month you will get ONE of my designs for $3 and any other monthly designs at a discounted $4 after that, AND you get first access to them! One whole week before anyone else gets them!

So, want to see what goodies I have for you this month? Check them out! The first design is Kilgrave in more of his comic form. When stitching out this design you can keep his skin white, or you can go full comic and make it purple. Entirely up to you!

The second design is my Dalek design as a key fob. I have been asked for key fobs for a while- and I finally had a chance to perfect some of the files for sale! Check them out:
Third up for this month is one of my favorite bows I have ever designed! Here is a nod to my SPN family out there - Dean's Impala! The center bow portion is the license plate and the bottom of the bow looks like the back of the Impala.
And, last but not least, my fourth design for the month: Jon Snow. That's right - you asked and I listened. You want more Game of Thrones cuties and I will deliver! I will have another Game of Thrones character next month - can you guess who it will be? It is my personal favorite character and I'm sure you all will love it too!
So that is it for this month! I will have more sneak peeks for next month in short order. Out of these four who is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment