Thursday, September 15, 2016

July Subscription Designs!

This post is also a **little** late! But, the designs are definitely worth it!

I love July, and not just because it is my birthday month, well mostly because it is my birthday month haha! For July I have three cuties and one bow to choose from. For the cuties I had to follow last month's release of Snape with Headmaster Dumbledore!

I also have a cutie version of Sulu available! I gave a version of this to George Takei when I met him, and seriously, if you have time to kill and want to hear me talk endlessly about how much I love Uncle George just let me know!!

The last cutie for this month is one of Stan Lee. The text on the side of this cutie is his Excelsior signature, and of course I have him wearing a Spiderman shirt!!

The last design for this month is a 3D bow inspired by my love of David Bowie. Make sure you put on your red shoes and dance while wearing this one!

Which is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment