Thursday, September 15, 2016

June Subscription Designs

Hello! This post is a **little** late, but I just wanted to make sure I archived the previous months of subscription designs in case anyone wanted to see them.

For June my designs started off with one of my favorite characters, Chewbacca! For this particular design I have it laid out so that if you are pressed for time you can skip the "fur" stitch.

For my second design I have Professor Snape from the Harry Potter series! I loved his character transformation through the books. He teaches that you should never judge a book by its cover!

The last cutie I made for this month is Mellisandre from Game of Thrones!

I have a fun Naruto Sharingan bow available for this month as well as a, Evil Laugh design from Firefly!

So which is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment